Ravi: Auto Lecture Recording System.
The Ravi system is Automatic Lecture Recording System. The system includes a motion tracking camera that follows the presenter automatically, eliminating the need for a camera operator, or boring static shots. The system can record both the lecturer and contents of a touch screen simultaneously.
- Teachers and presenters can record their presentations with ease.
- Start recording with the click of a button. Click once more to save your video.
- Share videos with others by uploading to streaming sites or school websites.
- Useful for teachers who would like to analyze the effectiveness of their teaching methods and evaluate student engagement.
- Students are able to review or recall lectures they missed or did not understand.
- A great tool for distance education. Using the Ravi system to broadcast lectures live online, students can partake in a lesson from anywhere in the world!
Auto Lecture Recording System | Download Datasheet